Monday, October 12, 2009

Test Day...Part 1

7:00 am - Wake up and have a cup of joe pronto.


8:15 - Take my morning walk with Darcy.


8:29 - Darcy attempts to sniff a cactus. Thankfully, no needles wound up
stuck in his nose.


9:35 - Vegetarian Pita Sandwich, breakfast of test champions...okay so it was
also followed by a breakfast burrito around 10:30 (sorry not pictured). I can't help it...I'm a big eater.


11:17 - On my way to start the first leg of certification.
As a kid, I always held my breath and made a wish when driving through the tunnel. I don't think I'll do it today. Purely precautionary. Would hate to lose valuable brain cells on test day.


11:45 - Arrive at the testing location. All my belongings were promptly confiscated, I had a mugshot taken of me (yes, quite possibly the worst photo ever), as well as a palm scan completed. Hello! I thought I was just taking a test. Really, do we need a blood sample and a strand of hair too?

1:49 - RPR Written test completed. Now to wait 3 to 4 weeks for my official results. Fingers crossed! On to preparing for the skills portion in a few weeks, so stay tuned for Test Day Part 2.

0 comments:

Quotes

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
- Winston Churchill

The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.
- Franklin D. Roosevelt

Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out.
-Robert Collier

So many fail because they don't get started - they don't go. They don't overcome inertia. They don't begin.
-W. Clement Stone


We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.
-Aristotle

Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking.
-William B. Sprague



 

Life before 225 | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates