Thursday, December 9, 2010

chili party





I've been back at it. This time my creation was a pot of good ol' Mexican style chili. It's a recipe I've made many times before as it is a bit of a standard originating from my mom. To accompany the chili, I tried my hand at Jalapeno Cornbread. The cornbread was a hit, if I do say so myself. The hard to please, DJK, was exceptionally complimentary of it. He can be quoted as saying it was the best he ever had. Success!!!
Shout outs to Jameslphoto for yet again photographing my latest eats.

0 comments:

Quotes

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
- Winston Churchill

The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.
- Franklin D. Roosevelt

Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out.
-Robert Collier

So many fail because they don't get started - they don't go. They don't overcome inertia. They don't begin.
-W. Clement Stone


We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.
-Aristotle

Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking.
-William B. Sprague



 

Life before 225 | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates