Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end

Fountain Square - Downtown Cincinnati


It is hard to believe that my move is only a week away. I have spent so much time preparing for it mentally, making arrangements, anticipating it, questioning it, and dare I say even stressing about it. Yet, it still seems as if I suddenly woke up one day, and it is virtually upon me. It would be an understatement to say it is not the least bit emotional, as I truly feel it is bitter-sweet as I close the door on this chapter of my life. I would have never guessed I would live here in Cincinnati for seven years, let alone how things would so drastically change during this time in my life. Yet I feel like a fresh start is just what I need, and there is no place like the comfort of home and family. I will desperately miss some of the close amazing friendships I have developed, yet I know that no distance can take away the friendships we share. They have not only been my friends, but my family. I am also truly thankful for the amazing people I have worked with the last couple of years. I don't think they can ever even begin to know or realize just how good for my soul they were, and what an impact they have played on my life. I feel truly blessed to have been a part of such a positive and helping community, and will always have fond memories of my time with them. Although it feels like I am at a point in my life where things are ending, it really is just a start of a new beginning.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm tired of you making me cry all the time!
LOVE YA

Me, myself, and I said...

I know...so sad. Too many tears between the two of us over this. Love you too!

Quotes

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
- Winston Churchill

The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.
- Franklin D. Roosevelt

Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out.
-Robert Collier

So many fail because they don't get started - they don't go. They don't overcome inertia. They don't begin.
-W. Clement Stone


We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.
-Aristotle

Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking.
-William B. Sprague



 

Life before 225 | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates