Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Coffee, Please




Sadly, I find my spring break has come and gone so very quickly. It is back to the grind as usual, and for some reason, it seems harder than normal. I'm feeling tired and exhausted, and unfortunately I have an incomprehensible amount of work that I must complete this week. So this choice for picture of the week seemed fitting given my week ahead. I think I'm going to need an IV pumping coffee directly into my veins so as to stay awake and actually complete it all. Oh, and just in case you are all wondering, no, the coffee will NOT be computer-side. I'm not ready to revisit the coffee-meets-laptop debacle anytime soon.

0 comments:

Quotes

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
- Winston Churchill

The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.
- Franklin D. Roosevelt

Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out.
-Robert Collier

So many fail because they don't get started - they don't go. They don't overcome inertia. They don't begin.
-W. Clement Stone


We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.
-Aristotle

Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking.
-William B. Sprague



 

Life before 225 | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates