Wednesday, June 2, 2010

RPR Limbo


Fair warning to all my blog-following, internet-land junkies: I am still currently in RPR limbo as I anxiously await my test results. Because I am a firm believer in “having a plan”, here is mine as I may suddenly "disappear" and you will no doubt wonder where I went. Since my current outlook, in regards to my RPR results, is doom and gloom, I am of course, leaning my plan in the negative direction. (I know! I know! This goes against EVERY last shred of positive thinking we were ever taught to practice, but it is what it is.)
Assuming my results are less than desirable, please note I will likely be found crying in the corner of a nearby Nordstrom’s shoe department. I'm sure to be near a pair of those delicious stilettos I’ve been eyeing but will be unable to purchase thanks to my ill-timed, self-imposed 30-day shopping detox. If you by chance see me here, it is best to abandon any hopes of a shopping intervention, and instead join me in my moping. (Please note: You will not be allowed to speak any words of encouragement as I will promptly kick you out of my pity party. Actually, I might just kick you out if you speak any words at all. Clearly, the only solution here is to just go ahead and purchase that pair of killer shoes for me.)
Now that we have that all squared away, I better get back to my super busy schedule of waiting...and waiting...and waiting some more for that little envelope to arrive in the mail.
As you can see patience is one of my most glamorous virtues.

0 comments:

Quotes

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
- Winston Churchill

The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.
- Franklin D. Roosevelt

Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out.
-Robert Collier

So many fail because they don't get started - they don't go. They don't overcome inertia. They don't begin.
-W. Clement Stone


We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.
-Aristotle

Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking.
-William B. Sprague



 

Life before 225 | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates