Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Test Marathon



Last week was test marathon and as a result I took a special emergency day from work and stayed home to test, test, test! However, I am slightly bummed as I had prepared several installments of video footage documenting my day that for some unknown reason, I have not had success posting. If I at some point am able to, I will post.
As far as the testing went, I feel somewhat pleased. I tested and transcribed on Thursday from about 9 a.m. to about 11 p.m. It was quite a long day to say the least. Even though it left me completely exhausted, I am very pleased with the results so far. Although I haven't heard back on every test, I feel somewhat surprised at a couple of the results I have received on a Lit and Jury. A couple of these exit level speed tests were surprisingly close with a score of 92.4 and a 92.7 percent. Knowing I was only a couple percentage points away is extremely exciting. Although I didn't pass, I definitely feel that I did a respectable job. I am still waiting on results for several tests, and I am crossing my fingers that I will have passed that last darn 180 Q&A, but all the same, I find my mood optimistic and hopeful. Maybe there really is a light at the end of the tunnel.

0 comments:

Quotes

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
- Winston Churchill

The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.
- Franklin D. Roosevelt

Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out.
-Robert Collier

So many fail because they don't get started - they don't go. They don't overcome inertia. They don't begin.
-W. Clement Stone


We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.
-Aristotle

Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking.
-William B. Sprague



 

Life before 225 | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates