Monday, March 2, 2009

Picture of the Week



Partly inspired by Michelle's Song of the Day, and partly because I've recently become obsessed with flickrs' random last 7 day images, I have decided to start posting a picture of the week. (Yes, apparently my life is that dull and I have nothing else to post.) Anyway, I was sitting at my desk practicing yesterday, and the cutest little bird fluttered by and landed on the tree branch outside my window. It reminded me that March is here and spring is finally knocking at our door. I'm all too ready for warmer temps and sunnier days. This being said, the high today should be a balmy 27 degrees. Not to fear, in true Cincinnati fashion, it will in the mid-60s by the weekend

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I had to dig my car out after the snow plow banished my car to the curb. What is with all this white stuff? I'm ready for spring too. I'm ready for hot weather with hot temperatures and lots of sweat! Have fun in Cincinnati and if spring hits there first I'm coming to visit :) James

Me, myself, and I said...

Snow is so overrated. I'm ready for a heat wave too!!!!

Unknown said...

YAY picture of the week!
My daffodils are starting to come up--they should bloom by the last week in March. More YAY!

Quotes

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
- Winston Churchill

The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.
- Franklin D. Roosevelt

Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out.
-Robert Collier

So many fail because they don't get started - they don't go. They don't overcome inertia. They don't begin.
-W. Clement Stone


We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.
-Aristotle

Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking.
-William B. Sprague



 

Life before 225 | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates