Sunday, March 29, 2009

Can it really be?



Well apparently yes, it is so. I PASSED MY 180 Q&A!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot even begin to express how excited I am about this accomplishment. I feel like I have been working on this forever. But the good news doesn't stop there. In the very same email I also received notice that I passed my very first exit level speed test, a 200 Jury. This one actually brought tears to my eyes. I can't believe that small light at the very end of the tunnel is now starting to become visible. I have to say, that special emergency day really paid off. What a way to start back to the grind after spring break! I am totally and inexplicably excited.

3 comments:

U.M. said...

That's amazing!!! You should be extremely proud of yourself. What an incredible accomplishment!

Anonymous said...

Congrats steno_diva225 you are almost there! Keep up the great work....James

Unknown said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quotes

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
- Winston Churchill

The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.
- Franklin D. Roosevelt

Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out.
-Robert Collier

So many fail because they don't get started - they don't go. They don't overcome inertia. They don't begin.
-W. Clement Stone


We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.
-Aristotle

Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking.
-William B. Sprague



 

Life before 225 | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates