Monday, March 9, 2009

A reason to celebrate



Although I had to wait three weeks to hear back regarding two 180 QA tests I felt really good about, and although I was hoping I had passed both, I am still thrilled to announce that I did pass one of them with a 96.1% accuracy. It's about freaking time!!!!! The second one I was hoping to pass was close as ever though with a 94.3%. This is the second time I have been painfully close. Anything less than a percentage point makes you want to scream. All the same, I'm celebrating my test pass. QAs seem to be my demon, and so I'm thankful that I'm one down. One more to go and I can start my internship hours! Woo-hoo.

0 comments:

Quotes

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
- Winston Churchill

The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.
- Franklin D. Roosevelt

Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out.
-Robert Collier

So many fail because they don't get started - they don't go. They don't overcome inertia. They don't begin.
-W. Clement Stone


We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.
-Aristotle

Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking.
-William B. Sprague



 

Life before 225 | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates