Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sweet Sprinkles





As if it isn't already bad enough that I live a only a short two-minute walk away from one the best shopping places in town (yes, the temptation for excessive shoe buying is at an all time high), today I discovered a new destination that I find equally enticing, but on a much sweeter level. The shop around the corner I speak of is named Sprinkles. This super chic cupcake shop is the perfect blend of sugar and spice coupled with pure decadence. These beautifully delicious confectionery delights are too pretty to pass up and too yummy not to indulge in. And bonus!!! These sweet yum-yums are made with all natural ingredients and have no artificial preservatives or trans-fats. Of course, with ingredients like sweet cream butter, belgian dark chocolate, and citrus zest, it is entirely impossible not to create a simply divine cupcake. Flavors range from Ginger Lemon to Chocolate Coconut (and oh how I love coconut). Without a doubt, I will be frequenting their tasty cupcake bar again very soon. Now to decide what flavor to order next!

Check out Sprinkles here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm...when do i get a package in the mail with some yummy cupcakes? Oh fine, I'll just have to come and get them myself :) Looks delicious!...jak

Me, myself, and I said...

Yes...you must come visit so you can get one. :) They even have doggie cupcakes. I'm gonna have to order D one now.

Quotes

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
- Winston Churchill

The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.
- Franklin D. Roosevelt

Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out.
-Robert Collier

So many fail because they don't get started - they don't go. They don't overcome inertia. They don't begin.
-W. Clement Stone


We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.
-Aristotle

Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking.
-William B. Sprague



 

Life before 225 | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates